Friday, October 6, 2023

Friday: busy

 Today was a busy, but good, day.

I had my mom's group at church and I know the mentor mom a bit.  (The mentor mom is usually a woman who has older kids and leads the group.)

Then I went to donate blood.  Apparently there's a blood shortage and then for some reason there was extra waiting.  I don't know if they packed in extra appointments or if they were just slower today.  However, I was able to donate with only a very small hiccup, so I counted it a success.

I had lunch with Betsy!  It's been a while since I've seen her, so there was a lot of catching up to do.

I took a nap.  Unfortunately, I slept through a zoom meeting I had set up.  However, the person was nice about it and we set up another meeting for next week.  I just felt dumb, but it completely slipped my mind all day or I would have set my alarm earlier.

Isaac had an ...annoying...end of the day so we got some crumbl cookies.

Ben picked up the pizza!

It rained!

Ben and Isaac went to Magic so Joshua and I had our normal at home time.  We did some Legos and watched some shows.  I didn't eat any of my cookie though because my stomach is feeling a little off.  I'm also rather tired and might end up calling it a night early.  However, I washed the sheets today and only have the bed half remade.  Yuck.  I should have made this more of a priority.

No comments: