Friday, October 20, 2023

Friday: stuff was finally accomplished

Today was the first day that I felt like I actually finished chores this week.  This isn't actually true at all: I got some stuff done on Monday and I worked well Wednesday, but groceries and mid-terms took a lot of time.

O:CtH update: I was hoping to finish the small storage room today, but that didn't quite happen.  I need to dust a crate that I put in it and take care of some things that I took out.  Next up is the basement bathroom.  It's an odd room as there isn't much in it and it should go rather quickly, but at the same time it has some big items that need to be moved out.  This includes Ben's bike.  I haven't been using the indoor bike lately because there's been more karate, so it's time to put the bike back in the garage.  Of course, there really isn't any room in the garage either.  So I need to clean enough of the garage to get the bike in.  I did a little bit of that today.  I found several large kids' toys to donate and a lovely empty box that looked like it was being turned into a castle.  It was taking up a surprising amount of room and I'm wondering how long it's been there.

I also did several outside chores.  I'm slowly bringing in all the summer stuff and I cut down most of a bush that was trying hard to be a tree. 

No comments: