Sunday, October 1, 2023

weekend: ups, downs, and little stuff

The snap dragons are flourishing.  They weren't doing so well most of the summer, and then suddenly they're thriving.  

Saturday was a bit busy.  Joshua had a birthday party and then we went straight to another get to together with friends.  Both were fun, but it made for a bit of a long day.

Sunday was a long day because it went somewhat poorly.  Joshua was "so tired" during church, but of course wasn't tired before or after.  Isaac had forgotten that he needed to do some math until Sunday afternoon and of course it is taking longer than hoped.  It isn't due until Tuesday so he still has some time, but ideally he would have started sooner over the weekend.  Joshua wasn't holding a glass of lemonade straight up and down in Ben's car and he got mad when I called him out on it.  Joshua recovered after dinner.  I don't bounce back as quickly.

(It does remind me a lot of when Dad would tell me to watch were I was going and I would say, "I am!"  In hindsight, he was probably correct.)

No comments: