Sunday, October 29, 2023

Sunday: surprises

I woke up today and Joshua declared it was Grey Bear's birthday.  Since I didn't have anything on the calendar, today is now officially Grey Bear's birthday.  We had orange cinnamon rolls since it was a last minute notice.

I was cutting Joshua's hair and we were talking and I forgot to put the #4 thingy on the razor.  So now he has a stripe on the back of his head.  I felt so bad but he was so, so nice about it.  He has a plan if someone asks him about it at school.  We'll give it a week to grow out and next weekend I'll see if I can blend it in better.


We went to visit Grandma at her new home.  Although she isn't super happy about her new place, she did seem to be in good spirits.  We found the piano and she played for a little bit.



No comments: