Monday, October 9, 2023

Monday: crackers

As I was making my grocery list today I saw the word crackers.  I paused, thinking, "do we need crackers?"  Then I realized that I remembered getting the crackers out for Joshua's lunch.  I remembered putting the crackers away for Joshua's lunch.  But I didn't remember actually putting crackers in Joshua's lunch.  Oh well, he'll survive.

Come to find out, I put two sets of carrots in Joshua's lunch instead of any crackers.  He was not thrilled, but ate an extra carrot at lunch anyway.  We were able to laugh about it quite a bit.

*************

Every night Joshua texts me good night.  He was into emojis, but then he found gifs.  I sent him two one night and he quickly stated that I should only send one.  The next night he sent three.  But they were all really cute.



No comments: