Sunday, October 22, 2023

Sunday: hungry

I'm hungry.

I have my recurring colonoscopy tomorrow, so today is the clear liquid diet.  The rest of the family got to eat yummy things like left over pizza and chicken sandwiches and I got Jell-o and chicken broth.

I'm over Jell-o.  Last time I made two different flavors and only ate one.  This time I made one and barely ate half of it.  It looks like it will be solid and delicious and then it really isn't - solid or delicious.  The chicken broth is always the yummiest thing.  I think the salt helps a lot.

The actual prep for the procedure has gone fine.  It doesn't bother me much.  

The procedure isn't until noon tomorrow!  Which means I get to be hungry all morning too.  At least everyone will be gone so I can be grumpy by myself.

1 comment:

betsy said...

I didn't know you had recurring colonoscopies... I am curious about this. I hope all is well!