Monday, October 2, 2023

Tuesday: waste

One of my chores today was to deal with the seaweed that has washed up on the edge of the lake.  This happens occasionally, especially right after they've sprayed.  I usually have about a bucket's worth, maybe two if it's really bad.

This time I had about seven buckets.  And a neighbor had pulled it out of the lake to dry, so I did two additional buckets for them.  The neighbor said there had been something weird about the lake, that there was a film on it.  Whatever happened, it was a little absurd.

Aunt C was here at the same time so I grabbed her clippings and then said

A: I'm going back inside but I'll leave the lard wa...  nope, that's wrong.

A:  the yawn wa...nope, still wrong the other way.

C: haha

A: the yard waste out.  Phew.  I talked correctly.


No comments: