Friday, January 5, 2024

a while ago: Christmas Eve

 After church, I split up the presents and the kids realized they were split even/odd.  They then had to do a small scavenger hunt to figure out that Isaac had evens and Joshua had odds.

The pictures are really in order, but it still works.



I received Minecraft as a gift so that I can play with the rest of the family.  Joshua made me a cute Minecraft bee.

The Ruiner babies showed up.  Along with some Ruiner Toddlers: bigger, but still only one eye.


Ben got several card sleeves with personalized artwork.  One was both to Dad and from Dad, because it had a picture of his Lego castle on it.  Isaac made some abstract art.

Joshua packed his box, a Lego wizard, in several other boxes with messages on them, such as "No returns" and "I am a box."



The cats didn't get anything this year, so we let them play with the tissue paper.  They probably enjoyed it more than any other gift.


No comments: