Sunday, January 21, 2024

Sunday: Great Grandma

 At bedtime, Joshua described his day as busy.  I thought about it a bit.  It was busier than normal, but I wouldn't have really called it busy.  After all, there was time for screen time and a nap in the middle.  At the same time, that's good.  We don't need to be going all the time.

One of the things we did today was visit Great Grandma.  She recently got a digital picture frame and I couldn't figure out how to link to it before, so I did it today.  And I took a lot of pictures to figure out how it worked.

The kids playing with the linking blocks.


While Ben and Grandma were at the piano I gave the kids my phone and told them to take some fun pictures of each other.  They didn't disappoint. 




1 comment:

Cheryl said...

That's so nice that you went to see Great Grandma! Joshua - I love your red shoes! Isaac you look hungry! :)