Friday, January 12, 2024

Friday: the blizzard?

 The blizzard was supposed to start around 10am.  At 11am there was still no snow.  12pm: no snow.  2pm: finally snow!  I woke up from my nap to snow and was rather hesitant to actually get up because I was afraid it still wouldn't be snowing.  There's some snow right now, in the evening, but it's just a normal snow storm, not a major one.  (Although there was a lot of wind earlier.)

Isaac probably didn't have a great snow day.  He worked hard on getting caught up on some of his homework.  He had some fun too, but since he said he was a little bored a few times he ended up working on homework - his future self will appreciate it when he doesn't have so much to do later this weekend.

Joshua said he had a boring day, but lately I feel like he says that about 50% of the time.  His day might not have been too exciting, but I'm not sure he seemed bored most of the time.  He did have one exciting part though!

He was reading in his bedroom and I came in with a sheet ball (sheets in a pillowcase) that I was supposed to be putting away and whacked him with it instead.  This started a pillow/sheet fight full of laughter.



No comments: