Thursday, January 4, 2024

Thursday: Space Base

Today had ups and downs.

Isaac and I played Space Base.  I won, but Isaac put up a good fight at the very end.

I read on the couch with Joshua.  I was excited that 1) he decided to read for fun and 2) I got to read next to him.

Joshua volunteered to play Space Base later in the afternoon.  Isaac and I were very excited about this, as our game preferences don't always align.  I won again, but Isaac had an awesome board with a bunch of left/right arrows.  Joshua was slightly playing his own game, but I was happy he was participating.

The boys were wrestling and bonked heads really hard.  They were both very sad/mad about it afterwards.

Isaac finished his cat from library clay.  The librarian made a huge deal about it and commented about so many of the little details.

Rock climbing went well.  I tossed a sock ball with Joshua and Isaac had team.  Isaac had a good time.

I brought Joshua to piano lessons, only to realize that there were no lessons this week.  Oops.  It meant I was a bit late to karate, but that wasn't a huge deal.  The karate schedule had also changed without me realizing it, but for the most part that just means it ends after forty-five minutes instead of sixty.  This will probably make things work out a little bit better overall.

No comments: