Friday, January 5, 2024

a while ago: Christmas

Merry Christmas!  It was a busy day and I didn't quite have the energy to blog when we got home.  Busy, but very fun.

Well, expect that I had to yell at the Baby Ruiners.  All the animals had finally found baby Jesus, as they were supposed to.  But then the Baby Ruiners stole him away!  That isn't how Jesus works!  Jesus is for everyone...Ruiners, SMTWRFSs, and animals alike.  We got them all together to worship.


We spent the morning at home.  I'll be honest, I can't remember what we did but my guess would be playing games and Legos and food prep.  We went over to Larry and Cheryl's for a late brunch (yum) and then opened presents.


They once again managed to get me my most unexpected present: a large canvas of me at the black belt ceremony.  (I haven't hung it up yet because it's still Christmas break, but we've figured out where it's going.)

Joshua's present theme was Minecraft, and he loved it.



No comments: