Monday, January 15, 2024

Monday: no school

It was a nice day.  Joshua went to a friend's house in the morning.  Isaac worked diligently on his homework and we played a game.  (He won by a ton of points - 47 to 5.)

The forecast looked like this all day: it's currently snowing but that's going to stop soon.  Apparently they can't predict the lake effect snow well at all.  We didn't get a ton during the day, but a good inch plus about two from last night.  School hasn't been canceled for tomorrow (yet), but we're still hoping.  There isn't as much snow predicted but it should be a bit colder than today.  It was in the single digits most of the day, but when I was snow blowing I got hot so I wasn't the best judge of cold today.


I got an auto-page turner for my kindle with some Christmas money.  This way I can keep my hands warm while still reading.  It also takes pictures without the timer.



No comments: