Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday: hmmm

It's early in the morning and Isaac was looking for "soft" pants.  I helped him find some and then crawled back into bed while he finished getting dressed and going to the bathroom.  Sometimes when I do this he gets to watch TV...so we had the following conversation while I was in bed.

"Can I watch SuperWhy?"
"No."
"Yes?"
"No"
"What?"
"No."
"I can watch TV?"
"No"
"What?"
"No"
"Yes?"
"No"
"It was a little sleep?"  [He usually gets to watch TV after his nap.]
"No"
"Why?"
****************************************
I got Isaac up from his nap only to find that he had threaded his sheet between his T-shirt and his zip, so that half of it came out the top of his zip.  Why?
"To make my tummy soft.  And healthy.  So it doesn't break.

Obviously.
****************************************
I was tickling Joshua and he was laughing and I was excited that he was ticklish now.  I tried to show Ben later and he wasn't ticklish anymore.  I felt tricked.

No comments: