Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday: timing

This morning we had an 11:30 appointment at the car fix-it shop.  I wanted to get some groceries before then and then realized I needed to get Joshua his vaccinations too.  So we left to do the other errands too and I wondered how off I'd be with getting to the 11:30 appointment.

I was almost done with groceries and looked at the clock.  Ug.  10:15.  The last bit must have taken longer than I realized because when we were in the car it was 10:45.  (Also, it was super cold out today.)

We go to the doctor's office and sat down to wait.  11:05...hmm, now we might be running late and it looked like there was someone in front of us.  Blah.  Well, if it takes too long we could always come back.  Luckily, the other people were waiting for something else so Joshua was called within about five minutes.  He didn't cry for his first shot, surprisingly, but couldn't make it through the second.  He did calm down quickly though.

So we made it to the fix it shop right on time.  Amazing.

No comments: