Monday, February 2, 2015

Monday: 27 weeks

Joshua is 27 weeks today.


He has not been sleeping well.  I've lost count of how many times I've been up the last three nights.  Usually he'll go back down with a pacifier, but I'm still waking up. (If stumbling to his room with my eye half shut counts. I'm oddly afraid that I'm going to fall down the stairs sometime. (Here's a picture of the stairs and the door of Joshua's room.))  If I knew that it was just that he wanted a pacifier I'd start doing something about it, but it could be so many other things that I don't really want to let him cry too long.  I'll give him a while longer and reevaluate.


He enjoyed his first sweet potatoes!  He ate the whole container, and most of it got into his tummy.  He's gotten really good at opening his mouth, even if his tongue sometimes pushes it back out.

No comments: