Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday: 29 weeks and stuff

Joshua is 29 weeks old today.

For his birthday, the car got a flat tire at Joann's.  Luckily, I recalled the lessons of my youth and was able to fix it.  (Well, someone came over to help when I was about half way done.  But I could have done it all on my own...I was doing fine.)  Dad made me change a tire before I could drive by myself.  (There's a picture of me jumping on the lug wrench, but apparently I don't have a copy of it.)  I never felt like it was a silly thing to do, but today I was extra glad that I did it.  The picture probably helped because I was reminded of it once in a while.


He also almost got to ride in the seat of the shopping cart, but Isaac decided he didn't want to walk after all.  I was a little sad, but oh well.  Once it warms up Isaac might not have as much of a choice because I won't have to take the carrier in the store to keep Joshua warm.

We had a short picture session.



And made a new "baby marble" track.  Joshua practiced sitting and knocking over block towers while we did it.  (Do you see the camel?  It causes traffic jams by plugging the hole because my arm was getting tired.)



2 comments:

betsy said...

I can't believe you changed your own tire in this cold and juggled 2 kids! I'm one of those wimpy girls who gets the towing option on my insurance so I can make a phone call, sit warm inside, and they come change it for me. :-P. You rock! I bet your dad is proud! :-)

Anonymous said...

It was a COLD day to change a tire. But you did it! Good for you!