Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday: surprise

This morning Isaac and I were talking about teeth and how Joshua doesn't have any.  (Maybe he had his fingers in his mouth and Isaac thought he was hurting himself?)  Then I realized that this was around the time that Isaac got his first tooth and wondered when Joshua would get his.  He had been pretty out-of-sorts yesterday and had the pacifier in for most of the day, although I hadn't really thought about it much with all the commotion going on.

Surprise!  Joshua already has a tooth.  It's all the way through.  It especially surprised me because Friday and Saturday nights he slept really well.  So either he's had the tooth for a few days or it really just didn't bother him that much.  I'm guessing that the last two days has been the other tooth coming in.

No comments: