Saturday, February 28, 2015

Saturday: pajamas and lake

We got some new handme down pajamas for Joshua, and there just happened to be a smaller size of Isaac's favorite pajamas.  So they both wore them last night.

Isaac putting a ball on Joshua's head.

I was having a really hard time getting them to look at me (let alone smile), so I had them look at the fire.  Even that proved a bit difficult.  First Joshua looked right.  Then left.  Then I finally got one of him looking at the fire.

(Side note: Isaac really wanted to wear underwear to bed tonight.  So we're trying it.  He told me he wouldn't have an accident...but he has been staying dry only about 50% of the nights lately.  I'm kind of expecting a 6am wakeup call, but thought I'd see what happens.  Sometimes he surprises me.)

Ben and Isaac also took a walk onto the lake.

See the black speck in the middle of the picture?  That's them.
It's a rather weird feeling to walk onto the lake, even when you know it is well frozen.

2 comments:

The Accidental Boilermaker said...

Adorable

betsy said...

Love the matching jammies! The backwards pic was a great idea too!