Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tuesday: ha!

Mid term grades are due tomorrow, so I thought I'd work on them briefly tonight and get them in.  Briefly...ha!  Well, I guess I did work on the grades briefly.  But then I helped the graders catch up on an assignment, answered a bunch of emails, and just generally got caught up.  So now it's way past my bedtime but I don't feel in the right frame of mind to go to bed because I've been doing something different than normal.

P.S. I have lots of good hints for cheating if you really want to do it.  Probably all teachers do.  Not that I condone it, but if you insist on doing it please do it well.

P.P.S. I find condone an odd word as it sound like a negative word but really isn't.  Although I'm not sure I've ever heard of someone condoning something.  People always seem to not condone something.  I'm rambling.  Guess I should go to bed.

P.P.P.S. I won't give you the hints for cheating well.  It'd be cheating.  Hahahahaha.

No comments: