Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday: Valentine's Day and snow

I took a few Valentine's pictures yesterday of the boys with their puzzle hearts.  The setting with them together didn't go very well.  This was probably the best I got:

I thought I'd try with just Joshua.  That worked better.

Today was bitter cold out (it was supposed to be 0F at noon, and that was without the wind chill) so I brought snow in the house to play with.  I tried putting some in the tub yesterday (I saw other people do it on Facebook) but that didn't work well.  I just kept putting down a new towel when the previous one got wet.


Isaac enjoyed "chomping" anything I made.  For the most part this worked well.  It was interested to see the snow go through stages...first it didn't clump at all, then it clumped well, and then it clumped too well.  It was also surprising how dirty the snow was after it melted.

No comments: