Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saturday: baptism and other videos

Video time!

I finally got Joshua's baptism edited for the blog.  YouTube has a very nice editor that I didn't realize they had until nothing else worked.


Joshua bouncing.  He recently figured out how to bounce and not just be a lump.

I: Good job Joshua
I: Oh no! [Isaac is going backwards]
I: Good job Joshua
I: Oh, he needs a nose wipe
A: Oh, he does?  OK

Bouncing with a rattle.

I: Joshua wants to hold that rattle [after Isaac couldn't get it on the jumper]
A: Oh, ok.
I: Joshua did want to hold that rattle.
A: Well, thank you for bringing it to him.
I: Joshua did want that rattle
A: Yeah.
I: He did.
I: Now he's happy.
A: yeah.
I: Cause he has more rattles

The wiggle dance...a fast version of it apparently.

I: Too fast! boom.
I: That was too fast.
A: That was too fast? ok.
I: My try again. [something I can't get]
I: Really too fast.
A: Woah, yeah.   You bumped into the wall.
I: Way too fast.
A: Boom.
I: Way too...

No comments: