Saturday, December 21, 2019

Saturday: Christmas party

Grey Bear got a bath today.  I've been threatening to do this for a year or so, but I smelled him again yesterday and realized he really, really needed one.  He smelled much better afterwards and while I doubt he enjoyed the experience, I'm sure he's happier now...just look at that smile.


We went to a Christmas party today with one of Ben's extended families.  It was nice to see everyone; I'm pretty sure it's been a year since I've seen many of them.  One of Ben's cousin's children had grown up enough to run around with Isaac and Joshua and it was pretty cute.

The cousin: what's your name?
Joshua: Joshua
TC: What's your brother's name?
Joshua: Isaac
TC: What's your dad's name?
Joshua: Ben, but Isaac and I call him Dad.


No comments: