Sunday, December 1, 2019

Sunday: in pictures

We found Tornado in the Christmas tree.  While it looks like he's all in it, only half of his weight is actually in the tree.  The rest is on the speaker behind him.

We finished our Christmas decorations today.  I really should get enough strings of lights so that at the very least we can have the same type of lights throughout the house.  It's a bit crazy, but Christmasy.  I also finally took down this fly on the wall.  It died there a week (or two?) ago and it took me this long to get it down.

Isaac made up new rules for Ben's new game and Ben and I didn't want to play.  We told the boys they could play.  A few minutes later I hear Joshua say, "You, me, and Grey Bear!  It would totally work!  Grey Bear could play the good guy team."  Needless to say, it looked involved and took at least two hours.  I was glad that I had chosen not to play, but was glad they had fun.


I made Christmas tree PB sandwiches for lunch.

Jaq showed up, as always.  He got to be a little higher in the tree this year to protect him from the cats.

No comments: