Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Tuesday: Christmas performance

Joshua had a Christmas performance tonight.  His mouth moved, so he was singing.  I've heard him sing his songs once or twice, so I knew that he knew them but wasn't sure how much he would sing.  He never found us in the crowd though.  :(  The best part was when they were singing 'shout' and all the kids shouted.  I wasn't expecting it for some reason.


I have a few more pictures of him afterwards.  All the grandparents that were in town came, so I think that helped make it special.  He said that he enjoyed it, which surprised me a bit.  I expect the cookie helped too.

Isaac stayed home with Aunt C.  It's been a while since they've been able to have some one-on-one time together, but I also didn't expect Isaac would enjoy it.  I remember that Nathan and I had a standing "your stuff is probably really cool, but I don't really want to sit through it" pact.  (It's not that I never saw Nathan's stuff, but only if I wanted to.)



No comments: