Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Tuesday: with pictures

First, last night's pictures that I missed.

Joshua made about four Christmas trains (without any help):

Tornado tried to help Isaac with his homework:

This morning I finished grading and got grades in.  Yay!  Most people that were worried will be happy with their grade, but there are a few won't be happy.


I finally trashed the diaper bag.  It had been riding around in the back of the car for the last two years, barely touched.  Then it sat in the garage for a while.  Anyway, it did a good job when it was just Isaac but gave up the ghost by the end of Joshua's time.  I was not sad to see it go.  Nor am I sad that I don't have to change diapers any more.

I got my hair cut!  It's been donated.  I keep thinking I'm not going to grow it out that long again and then I do.  We'll see what happens this round.  Oh, it's a bit wet in the picture.  It poofed a bit.

Isaac brought this song home.  It promptly got stuck in my head...except I couldn't remember any of the verbs.

The amazon guy had his arms full!  It's a bit sad (in a first world problem way).  I had our house helpers wrap the other half of the gifts and after the boxes came I realized they had barely finished half.

Isaac is the star student on Friday.  When he grows up he wants to be a scientist on magnets.  (I.e., using magnets to develop new applications.)  Is there a name for this specific field?  Ben and I couldn't find one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dad would likely know the answer, but it seems like Isaac would be a physicist who specializes in magnetism, unless there is such a title as magneticist?

Annette B.

betsy said...

Love the haircut! There's a magnetic version of Bryan and Leah's hearing aid that maybe Isaac could improve when he gets older! :)