Friday, December 20, 2019

Thursday: Joshua

I went to pick up Joshua from school today and he was adamant that I close my eyes while he put something in his backpack.  It's Christmas time, so I figured it was a present.  I was rather surprised when the teacher came over a minute later with his present to give to us.

Once we got home he showed me the paper (the green one).  It's our family, a table (which was going to be a cat but then was too small), our cats, and four houses.  It's super cute, but I don't know why it was such a secret.



The boys also got a little bit of Christmas money today.  Isaac thought of something very reasonable to spend his on.  Joshua, on the other hand, said that he's saving for Great Wolf Lodge, a Disney cruise, Disney, and Animal Kingdom (although he meant Epcot).  But probably not in that order...probably Disney before the cruise.  I asked him if he realized that those were all expensive things and he said he realized that, but he really wants to do MagicQuest at Great Wolf Lodge.

No comments: