Monday, August 14, 2023

Monday: annoying

While not a bad day, it was an annoying day.  There.  I said it.

*Ben had his pain injection this morning and it was extra annoying.
*Joshua made a "shop" out of stuff that he's supposed to be decluttering.  Shops annoy me to begin with, but then when we weren't caring enough he got mopey.
*I was extra tired this afternoon.
*We were trying to stay quiet while someone was sleeping and it was hard and I wanted to do loud things.
*The school initially sent the wrong information for Joshua's 3rd grade class.  When we got the right information, it was the welcome packet from last year.  Did the teacher not care enough to do a quick edit?  Did the wrong file just get sent?  Add in a 'you're' instead of a 'your' and it still was a poor first impression.

We did have a lovely rain storm though.  Once Isaac and I cared more about Joshua's shop he bounced back.  I still had time to make banana bread.  I have the supply lists for grocery shopping tomorrow.

No comments: