Thursday, August 24, 2023

Thursday: mostly Joshua

It was a rather busy day.  I got a few things finished, but there were several that didn't.  Oh well.  We went grocery shopping this morning.  By the end of the trip I was rather done.  I'm not sure why...grocery shopping is usually tolerable.

Isaac and I played my new Dominion set.  It was the easy intro, but still a lot of fun.

Isaac went rock climbing.  He enjoyed himself much more than last night, but he was by himself.

It was meet the teacher night.  We had piano lessons right afterwards, so there was a bit of a time crunch.  We made it though!  The whole place was busy, which was a little rough.

Joshua's room was nice, as was his teacher.  Ben got a cute picture.

Isaac's stuff was definitely geared towards older kids.  He put his stuff in his locker and has a schedule and I'm slowly feeling more comfortable.  I know they've done this transition lots of times, but I don't completely know what to expect.

As we were praying tonight, I started out with some adoration: "You are the King of kings" and a few others.   The Joshua jumped in: "Oh, I've got one.  You are like a killer bunny."  "Oh?" I asked.  "Yeah, God's dangerous like the laser eyes killer bunnies have, but He can also be soft and cuddly."  I'll be honest, it seems like a very apt description.

No comments: