Monday, August 7, 2023

Sunday: normal

It was a pretty normal Sunday for us.  The weather was cool.  I've been opening up the house lately because we're not being hit by the heat wave affecting the rest of the world, but today I only opened up the slider a little bit.  It was too cold at 64F to open it up the whole way.

We watched church from home.  I enjoy doing it that way, although I'm not sure it's always the best plan.  However, it's summer and then we can worship with Ben.

I finished my puzzle today.  It was an odd one: it was pretty easy to find all the pieces within a column that I needed, but there were several times I had a hard time with the fit.  Sometimes I'd have a group of two pieces connected to two other pieces and thought it was completely correct only to realize it was incorrect.  It is a pretty puzzle though; I'll probably keep it.

Isaac chose Magic: The Gathering as his family game.  Not too far into the game I thought we were getting close to being done and got him out instead of just hurting Ben or Joshua.  Well, after that the game dragged and I felt pretty bad about having got him out so early.  He dealt with it as well as I could have hoped though.  It's annoying but he stayed at the table for almost the rest of the game and there were no tears.

No comments: