Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Wednesday: this and that

I made curry today.  I almost only made a single batch and then half way through I remembered I wanted to make a double batch.  I was just going to deal with it, but then realized I had a half onion and a half bag of carrots and plenty of meat and potatoes.  So I started the next batch.  And I ended up with eight meals.


I continued through my to do list.  It's slowly going down, but never fast enough. :)  Cleaning the bathrooms took longer than expected so I didn't get quite as much done as I was hoping.  It was close though.

Joshua used Isaac's guest pass at rock climbing and had a good time.  It involved him climbing up the same route over and over because he enjoyed how I dropped him down on the rope.  There was some swinging and some hovering and then the owner came over and I thought we were going to get in trouble but instead Joshua learned some spinning!

I forgot to even get the rice cooker out for the curry.  Usually I just forget to turn it on, and once I forgot to put the rice in.  It's a real problem.  What I haven't done yet is forget to plug it in or put the lid on, so there are still many ways I can mess it up in the future.

I went to my first black belt karate class. :D  It was about the same as the other classes, but blacker.


No comments: