Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday: eight weeks!

Isaac is eight weeks old today!  I even managed to capture a smile.  (It is a smile.  It's hard to tell sometimes in single photos).  However, I didn't get a lot of non-blurry shots...he kept moving!


The nursery is all put together!  Here it is from all four corners going counter-clockwise from the door.  (Don't miss the solar system hanging from the ceiling in the first one!)
 I have a print that I want to hang up, probably on top of the white cubes, but I couldn't easily find it.  So it is on the list of missing things, along with the hammer, a DVD of pictures, some hand-me-down-and-possibly-imaginary clothes for Isaac, and our other bedspread.  The drill was found today.

It was star day (he was wearing stars and there are so many stars in his bedroom) so we read Twinkle Twinkle Little Star for the camera.  It's a really cute book.  And read might be exaggerating a little bit.  We briefly looked at the first page this time.

Isaac realized that he wanted a head shot like Alice.  Of course, the only one with his head high like that was blurry.  But it looks like he's smiling!