Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday: Leap Day

To celebrate Leap Day, Isaac wore hippos.  I know, it's kind of a stretch, but in cartoons characters always leap across rivers on the backs of hippos.  We just don't have any leaping or hopping creatures for Isaac to wear.

It was a really nice day out today (58 degrees) and so we went on a walk.  I was hoping to walk around the lake, but we only got a short third done before Isaac started getting cranky (i.e., seven minutes).  It was probably good though...by the time we got home I could tell that I haven't exercised in quite a while.

It was also real bath day.  (His little bath tub isn't working right now because it floats because he doesn't weigh enough.  I can't handle a squirmy baby and a floating bathtub all at the same time.  But this method has proven to work very well.) 

No comments: