Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday: dice and dips

Ben rented a game kind of like shuffleboard (but with dice) for the week.  Isaac can play!  We played two games as a family.  Ben won one and Isaac won the other.


Also, Isaac pooped during his evening dip.  I was wondering how long it would take until that happened.  We used the kitchen sprayer to rinse him off and then Ben got him ready for bed while I cleaned the sink.  Speaking of dips, Isaac has three toys...a whale, a cowboy duck, and a normal duck.  Here is the normal conversation...

Amanda: what sound does a whale make?
Amanda: (whale noise.  I think I'm pretty good, actually)
Amanda: what sound does a duck make?
Amanda: quack quack
Amanda: what sound does a cowboy duck make?
Amanda: quack quack

I always feel like that last line should be a punch line, but I can't come up with anything.  Any thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, I worked on the punchline for a while as I agree that it should be one. I've failed to come up with a good one. Best I've got:

Git along, little ducklings.

-Dusty