Monday, February 6, 2012

Sunday: baptism

This morning Isaac was baptized. It is a commitment on our part to raise Isaac to love God as well as we can along with being a seal that Isaac is one of God's children. The pastor also always takes a moment to talk about each childs' name. With Issac he talked about how the Biblical Isaac was one the the great three patriarchs of the faith, passing the faith from generation to generation. (I'll admit, I forgot what else he said but I ordered a DVD so I will remember later.)




Here's Isaac in the back of church after being baptized and having a super wet and dirty diaper. It was really nice to be back at church, even if we were not in the sanctuary.




Afterwards family came over to our house for sandwiches.






The caption on this picture is a) how do we have no furniture but so many empty chairs or b) why didn't anyone come to our super bowl party?







3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I didn't know you were having a super bowl party! Or we would have been there!! Ha Ha

Jamie said...

I say "a" :)

Anonymous said...

Is it because you actually had a puzzle solving party, and the game just happened to come on?

-Dusty