Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday: isaac's problem, furniture

Isaac: waah
Amanda: you don't have any problems. What are you crying about?
Isaac: waah
Amanda: are you crying because your problem is that you don't have any problems?
Isaac scratches his face. There's a small drop of blood.
Isaac: WAAH
Amanda: there was no need to go and give yourself an actual problem for my sake.

I also spent quite a bit of time putting furniture together. The crib is all done and he is sleeping in it tonight.
The dresser is almost finished. I really like how everything looks and it is good quality stuff, but the assembly instructions could use a bit of work. One thing was labeled incorrectly, some bars didn't have labels, and there were not unique identifiers between the pieces of furniture. Hence, I put on two "C" pieces and then couldn't find the rest. It turned out they were unlabeled and I had to undo work that I had done.

No comments: