Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tuesday: a conundrum

This morning I was going to quickly vacuum the master bath because Flurry made a mess initial while she was stuck there. However, the motor sounded terrible! So I took the vacuum apart so I could look at the motor.

It was full of dirt and cat hair. But here is the conundrum: how do you vacuum the dirt from your only vacuum?



(Isaac was no help in solving that question)



I ended up taking a lot of clumps out by hand. Then I turned on the vacuum to see if it sounded better, and dust flew everywhere! Not really what I wanted, but it did help clean the vacuum.

Isaac was rather fussy in the late afternoon and evening. We moved some clothes out of boxes during this time. It may not have emptied the boxes quickly, but at least there was some progress. The picture looks uncomfortable, but it was the only way he'd be quiet.






1 comment:

Jamie said...

Next time you can borrow the vacuum from the neighbor across the street! ;)