Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tuesday: happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentine's Day. We didn't really do anything over here to celebrate, but Isaac did wear a reddish shirt that says "my mommy rocks"...which seems like a Valentine's greeting to me.


Also, the blog had some technical difficulties due to the app I've been using to post. So I spent two hours in the morning fixing some stuff. I might have more to do, but I'm going to wait a week and see if it resolves itself.

Isaac had a weird day. He slept a lot, and if he wasn't sleeping he was either passively watching something or rather cranky. He ended up spending a lot of time watching his birds in the swing, but he also enjoyed shredding papers. We have a lot of paperwork that we managed to accumulate since we moved.

I finished a puzzle. I decided not to do the edges because they were all one color and the edges should have been brought in one row.

We also had several visitors today! Betsy came over and it was nicety get caught up with her. Then Jamie and her kids briefly stopped by.


And here's the best Valentine's gift...Isaac skipped his midnight(ish) feeding. He went five hours without eating and I got four hours of sleep!

No comments: