Monday, February 27, 2012

Today was much better than yesterday...things were back to normal.  For example, Isaac showed us how he really feels about tummy time.
But he also listened to Alice's advice and got his head up nicely.

We tried a different configuration at the play gym so that Isaac could sit up while playing.  It doesn't work quite as well, but I figured I should at least try because he has a slight flat spot on the back of his head.  We played with the yellow spinney thing with balls in it for about 20 minutes.  Any time he started to get fussy I just started rolling it again...I think he is intrigued by the sound.

Oh, and I finished the master bedroom and bathroom today!  No pictures yet because we're waiting for two lamps to show up.  But Isaac helped to model the last of the socks I'm getting rid of.

The whole day exhausted him.

No comments: