Sunday, February 5, 2012

Saturday: moving

Today we moved!

Here is Isaac in his moving outfit. Unfortunately, he didn't wear it while moving. I was trying to bring him to Allison's where she was going to watch him, but I got a late start nursing him before bringing him over. Then he peed on the outfit. Then he pooped in the clean diaper. Then I realized I didn't have a second spare outfit in the diaper bag, so had to go find the box with clean laundry in it.




Fortunately, things went much better after this. The uhaul did fill up, but everything got on in one trip. Then everyone pitched in to help clean the house, and around 12:45 we were pulling out of the driveway with everything completed at the house.

I picked up Isaac so that Allison and the girls could join us for pizza. Then we unpacked the uhaul, put together some furniture, brought in some stuff that was just sitting in the garage, and folded the furniture pads by 2:45. Isaac kind enough to sleep the whole time.

The rest of the day we slowly unpacked some things and relaxed. Isaac got his second real bath...this time we were successful in getting an entire bath in, but I'm not sure I like how it was done, so the procedure will have to change next time.

No comments: