Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday: rattles and naps

Today I made a rattle for Isaac.  I was rather impressed by how the rattle thingy on the play thingy made him stop fussing every time I rolled it...but it isn't very mobile.  It involved putting seven pennies in a small water bottle.  It worked wonderfully.

I also have had a terrible time getting any sort of decent nap since Isaac has been born.  Often Isaac will wake up (it will be the time he decides to take a short nap).  Sometimes the phone will wake me up.  Sometimes I can't get to sleep.  Sometimes the toilet doesn't stop running.  It doesn't seem to matter though...something always manages to interrupt my nap. :(

Here Isaac is sitting on the couch.  Right before this he was sitting all by himself and looked like a very tiny adult. 

No comments: