Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I was working on getting pictures for the picture wall, and was having a very hard time capturing Isaac smiling (he doesn't do it very long or very often).  Then I thought I'd grab a still image from a movie, only to realize that the movie quality pictures are rather bad.  But I joined them all together so you too can see what Isaac looks like.


In other news, yesterday Isaac and I finished reading Song of Songs for our devotions.  I know he doesn't understand anything yet, but it was still weird to read it to him.  Really weird.

Also, I have come to truly loathe a lot of packaging.  I didn't take most of Isaac's toys and clothes apart until the last week, and those silly little white ...uh, bands?  the things that hold tags to clothing...are my new nemesis. Companies used them very liberally and they are annoying and sometimes hard to get out.  Not only do you end up with one little end that falls on the floor half the time, sometimes it was hard to remove them without cutting the thing of interest.  One company that didn't use them was Gerber; they used tape.  While it felt really odd to untape the clothes (and they used tape liberally too) it was a lot better than the white things.

No comments: