Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday: balloons

We pulled the following out of the jars today: Balloons and make freezer meals.  We just got the balloons yesterday, so that one was good.  I was also looking forward to it.  (The nice thing about making the activities myself is that I look forward to most of them.)  Freezer meals...blah.  I wasn't feeling it.  I had the ingredients for some, but the kitchen was a mess.  I thought I'd see what happened.  We went to the park in the late morning with friends and by the time nap time was done it was too late.  Bummer.  I put it back in the jar, because I do want to do it sometime.

Anyway, balloons!  We had a good time with them.  (It should be noted that Isaac kept asking to take silly pictures today.  I guess they were a hit too.)  A nice thing about this activity was that Joshua could enjoy it too.


Isaac is hiding in there too.

There were two black balloons in the pack; they're Isaac's favorites


An untied balloon, about ready to be released.

And released!

Ben got in on some of the action after work.  He made a really big balloon.

Then we made a Joshua sized balloon.  And made his mohawk even mohawkier.

Throwing a balloon up.

We ended the day with many balloons in the room.  Maybe between 40 and 50?  Possibly as low as 30.  It's hard to tell.  It was a 100 pack and with a long weekend, we might end up finishing the rest.

No comments: