Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wednesday: excersise

For the first time, on a work day, in 2.5 weeks, we didn't pull any activities out of the jar.  It was a mistake.  We had a work thing (make curry) and a fun thing (go to the playground), but the day still didn't quite seem to work.  Maybe in the future if we have such days I'll just say what we're going to do when Isaac pulls the paper out of the jar, instead of doing what is actually on the paper.

In other news, we just renewed our gym membership and went to play racquetball today.  I'm out of shape.  Big time.  But you have to start somewhere, right?  Also, I got to wear my workout shirt that I got two Christmases ago.  I was pregnant then, and then when I wasn't pregnant I wasn't working out.  It is super comfortable though!  It might make me more excited to work out.  And maybe more laundry will get done too, as an additional side effect.  One can hope.

1 comment:

betsy said...

That's a great idea since he can't read anyway!