Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wednesday: life

Today we pulled out "do a chromatography experiment" (link) and "weed".

The experiment was a flop.  I didn't have the recommended markers and the glasses we used were too big.  We could see the colors separate a bit, so I guess it wasn't a total flop, but they didn't look nearly as cool as the pictures.

But then we joined Aunt C for some weeding.  Ah, much more fun to do it with someone else.  We also were outside for the only two hours that was semi-warm today, which was really nice.  And the front of the house looks 100x better now!  We got Isaac some gardening gloves at the store.  They're still a little big for him, but not as big as normal sized gloves.  He's pretty funny because he doesn't want to touch anything unless he has his gloves on.  But I kind of feel like I was that way too, so I understand.

No comments: