Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Tuesday: vacation day

This morning during breakfast Joshua was being loud.  Food didn't quiet him down like normal, so I put him in a modified time out (his bedroom with toys with the door closed).  Needless to say, I wasn't handling things very well.

But, hooray hooray, I had a vacation day today!  Ben suggested that we get an extra week of day care and I immediately agreed.

It was a wonderful day.  I got home, grabbed a cup of spice tea and read for a while.  It was rainy and my book was excellent.  (The Martian...highly recommended!)  Then I took a nap.  I got up and did some quilting, played some Warcraft, and finished my book.  I did a few chores, but barely any.  I was on vacation!

Isaac had swimming lessons again.  He did ok...I think he got rather cold.

No comments: