Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tuesday: 10 months

Joshua is 10 months old (soon)!  (The 28th is in the middle of the week...so I figured I could take his pictures anytime.)



Sleep: He is down to two naps a day, although sometimes it's just one.  He's often been sleeping through the night, but once or twice a week will wake up.  He goes to bed around 8pm and sleeps until about 6:30am.


Eating: He's been eating several new foods recently, and with summer coming on I'm hoping to add a bunch more.  Some new ones include watermelon, cheerios, and parsnips.


Moving: This past weekend I'd say he really starting moving.  It is a scoot while sitting, but has become very effective.  I just put the baby gate up today.  He is still pulling up to be on his knees and working on standing if we stand him up somewhere.


Attitude: Still very calm.  There are times he refuses to be put down though.  He is happiest at home.  He is serious when out and about, but not unhappy.  He enjoys playing with his toys.


Family: I think Ben is his favorite, but he likes me a lot too.  And Isaac makes him laugh the most.  Above is a picture when Isaac was coming into his bedroom.  Usually he bounces and does a silly sound, but this time he lunged.

No comments: