Thursday, May 7, 2015

Thursday: vacation day 2

Today was my second vacation day.  It was also lovely, but it had a very different feel than the one on Tuesday.  Maybe because it was sunny out.  Anyway, I stopped by some fabric stores after dropping off the boys for their last day of school.  Then I took a walk around the lake.  I had been planning on doing this in the afternoon, but it felt like it was going to get hot out so I did it earlier.

Then I putzed for the rest of the day.  I did some quilting, some reading, some napping, and a bit of work.  Basically, whatever I wanted to do.  And without anyone talking to me.

Ben and I went out for dinner and to look at buying a new kitchen table.  I really like the size we have now, and how big it can get.  To match the other furniture, I can either go same day-to-day size and expand to a smaller full size or a bigger day-to-day size and expand to the same full size.  Decisions, decisions.

No comments: