Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday: pictures

Flurry has found a new favorite spot in Joshua's chair.

It was a "dad day."  Joshua really only wanted Ben if he was around.  I just wasn't cutting it.

A friend got Joshua a "Little Brother" t-shirt that is really cute, so that meant we should take some pictures, right?

Isaac and Joshua.

Joshua

Everybody (at home)

Isaac and me.  Joshua is photobombing.

Joshua and me.

A hug.

Then we went to story time.  Isaac seemed very bored, but Joshua seemed more engaged than normal.  I've thought about going to the preschool story time, which would be better for Isaac, but I think I read less to Joshua than Isaac so it seems only fair that we should go to Joshua's story time.

Rest time.  We've been reading Richard Scary's "What do people do?"  He likes the "pipes" (building a house) and the "sharp cutter" (what do we do with wood) stories.  He did fall asleep.

The fun activity was water balloons.

Isaac did a good job of picking up the pieces after they popped.  He sorted them by color.

Popping it with his hands.

Stomping on it.

We had a picnic dinner with some friends.  It was slightly rainy but otherwise perfect.  It was nice to see them and let Isaac run around on the playground a bit.

Night time.  His new lamp came today so that he can read better at night.  We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

betsy said...

I love the brother shirts!

betsy said...

I love the brother shirts!