Monday, August 3, 2015

Monday: I need a do over

Blah. Today didn't go as well as normal. Isaac was rather whiny. Joshua was whiny when Isaac wasn't. Joshua's hemoglobin is slightly low, so he needs a vitamin supplement. (Ok, this is rather low on the annoying spectrum.)

I'm fighting mastitis again, with no idea why. Of course, I wasn't expecting it and ignored the warning signs until it was too late.

Did I mention Isaac was whiny? Right before dinner he was running around yelling, "something is wrong with me."

But to be fair, there were good parts too. Our fun activity was bouncy balls. It wasn't quite as fun as it was when I was a kid, but still worked well and Isaac had a good time. Joshua did too, although they seemed to mystify him a bit. I stayed I'm bed most {all} of the evening, but my book, ready player one, is really good. I might have gotten up otherwise.

Although now my side of the bed is annoyingly warm.



No comments: